Wednesdays, September 21, October 19, November 16 & December 21, 2016.
Community acupuncture is the experience of receiving acupuncture treatments in a group setting. Acupuncture treats a variety of concerns. Some examples are:
- Arthritis, fibromyalgia, back pain and carpal tunnel
- Allergies, asthma and other respiratory problems
- Gastrointestinal issues
- Gynecological problems like infertility and PMS
- Depression, anxiety, insomnia and stress
- And many more physical, emotional and neurological issues
Each treatment begins with a brief intake session discussing your goals for the treatment. After the intake you will rest on your yoga mat and the treatment will begin. Depending on your concern, 5-10 needles will be placed in your ears, arms or legs. Each treatment lasts 20-30 minutes but you are welcome to stay longer.
The goal is to make acupuncture affordable and accessible. If you are familiar with acupuncture this is a great way to receive treatments at a reduced cost and if you are new to acupuncture, it is an opportunity to experience this powerful healing with the comfort and support of others.
$30 pre-registered. $35 at the door.
With Cathy Lynch & Irit Revivo